Again Dubstep Remix Again Dubstep Remix

You have mastered the use of Miku, and I love it! Never stop making awesome music. I can't wait to see what you can do when English Miku comes out.

dj-Jo responds:

Thanks :3 I won't stop!! haha

Well, I'll see if I can get the money to get her haha I can't wait to start working with English Miku!

The Courtyard The Courtyard

I have heard this somewhere outside of newgrounds before, but I can't pinpoint exactly where. good job though.

Techsource #Awesome Full Techsource #Awesome Full

Not bad at all, especially for a first try. Not as upbeat as I first expected, but still really good.

leanlifter1 responds:

Waiting on the next wave of inspiration for my next creation. Thanx for the good words :-)

WS - Misanthropy WS - Misanthropy

Fuck bro

That is some pro shit.

Duke Nukem Theme (Piano) Duke Nukem Theme (Piano)

Hmmm.....

That came out a hell of a lot better than I thought it would, you took a more rock oriented song and completely changed it while still making it sound like the original. good job I hope to hear more from you in the future.

F4LL0UT responds:

Thank you very much. And yes, I'm seriously considering to create more such stuff in the future but it'll have to wait as I currently don't have access to my piano. :/

Satomi--Waves (Champius Remix) Satomi--Waves (Champius Remix)

Good mix

It's a cool mix to your normal music but doesn't stray too far off. pure awesome.

Tell me When (Champius Remix) Tell me When (Champius Remix)

I expect nothing less

Cool to see so many new songs. was that you on the piano? if so it is cool to see you combining your two music styles.

Looking like that - Champ Rmx Looking like that - Champ Rmx

Woot

This one feels different for some reason. I can't tell, but it is so fricki'n awesome. Glad to see you are back in the game.

Hatsune Miku Sings Zelda! Hatsune Miku Sings Zelda!

my ears

they are totally fine wtf is that first guys problem. whilst far from perfect it isn't making my ears bleed. only cher and that heidi person can do that. 10 for effort. and because you are new.

The Aria Di Mezzo Carattare The Aria Di Mezzo Carattare

a few things

first off where did you find the vocaloid 2 miku program and how much was it? next awesome but it feels like i'm at church. still awesome tho.