Stop The FCC Stop The FCC

I'm trying to sign, but they won't send me the dang confirmation email. This is a grim vision of the future. And I don't want to be a part of it. I only wish I was able to see/play this sooner. I pray everyone who plays this signs. Excellent work.

Jive Machine Jive Machine

I love this ! If you can time all the right dance moves perfectly then it is just the funniest crap ever! please please please make a second with new songs!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

great but

first off. the one up mushrooms don't do anything but give you points. aren't one up mushrooms supposed to give you extra lives? please do something about that.

Wee Express Wee Express

but i have

I saw this once at a B@#^er k!ng and i did not have the balls to try this. I censor for copy right issues.

iPod Touch-ish iPod Touch-ish

pure awesomeness

one thing. the i touch has terrible battery life maybe you could make the battery die out while playing it.

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

hmm.... actually, that's a really good idea! :-D

newgrounds the quiz newgrounds the quiz

I got 4 of 11

that made me sad but challenging none the less.

acedareaper responds:

yea just try harder and youll get it

newgrounds history quiz newgrounds history quiz

I won

ten for the music and i won but the music overlaps when you loose. but it is still fun.

acedareaper responds:

yea thanks im glad you liked it

Shoot The Nazi Shoot The Nazi

Stuff

that was good 10 cuz I hate nazis and besides, that was a well played timing game that needed help with the loading but it was still awesome keep it up.

Pong V1.0 Pong V1.0

Finally

Thank you I can play pong for hours and this is great because now I don't have to use the mouse to move around. and the music was a great choice too. Thanks for the fun game.

[KK]The Pikasurf game [KK]The Pikasurf game

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! now that is what i like to see. and i'm not sarcastc. i mean it 5/5 10/10 YEAH!!!!!!