#ShotsFired #ShotsFired

What? No Newgrounds? Gotta say I'm a little disappointed. Other than that it was cute and funny. good job.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Damn that was really good. Like a really dark messed up Shin chan. Seriously though I loved the message and Can't wait to see more.

YOLO YOLO

I don't know what you're smoking..... Keep it up. 5/5

Desperate Measures Desperate Measures

Why a baby? I love it!

Message in a Cellphone Message in a Cellphone

Good job, you destroyed your ship and killed your whole crew for a shot with a mermaid. Now where do ya stick it? Dumbass...........5/5

Mitch Murder-Interceptor Mitch Murder-Interceptor

Everyone's face scared me. Other than that, I was hoping this was going to be an intro to an awesome game. I think I'll check out the album.

spacefader responds:

Awesome thanks!

Ultimate Yacht Battle Ultimate Yacht Battle

Oh Sexual-Lobster. You never let us down. 5 out of 5 for you.

I hate you Zelda! I hate you Zelda!

It's alright, and while I like the anime style I feel that people rely on it to carry their videos, depriving it of any real substance. I agree with PrototypeC. It really just comes down to All women are dressed sexy, The guy will get a unrealistically explosive nosebleed, and one of the hot girls will be jealous of the hot girl who has the boyfriend with zero personality. Other than Hahaha he gets nosebleeds, and him trying to be the most asexual human being around. Tell me if I was describing the flash or harem anime in general. Those ideas are a foundation to build a successful video or series, but are not strong enough to carry a whole video on its own. That being said. I loved your use of music and sound effects. Everything had great timing and was well thought out. The animation in and of its self was good, could use a couple more fps, but otherwise good. I see a lot of great potential in this flash and from you. I just hope it doesn't all become a hollow sexy nosebleed show. But otherwise Good job.

Earthbound- The Trees Earthbound- The Trees

Congratulations. You made me buy Earthbound. Have a good day I'm going to go play.

artistunknown responds:

Glad I could help introduce you to a great game. Hope you have fun! ;3

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

This is such a beautiful animation that perfectly wraps up Newgrounds best love story, and gives off so many feels, it gives the ending to ol yeller a run for its money. I loved watching the story unfold, their relationship develop, and the animation evolve across 5 near perfect enteries. I cannot recommed this highly enough. TEN ATTA TEN!